Arrival to your Salzkammergut holiday
Location St. Agatha in Bad Goisern
Car, train, plane: Your journey to the Landhotel Agathawirt
The journey by car to the Landhotel Agathawirt from three directions (Vienna, Munich and Graz) described:
- Motorway from Vienna – Linz and Passau-Wels, exit: Regau, Traunsee, Bad Ischl
- Motorway from Munich – Salzburg , exit: Thalgau, Hof – Fuschlsee – Wolfgangsee – Bad Ischl
- Motorway from Graz towards Liezen – Bad Aussee
Arrival by train from Hamburg, Vienna or Graz:
- From Hamburg: On the “Prinz Eugen” and “Donaukurier” trains, change in Wels and Attnang-Puchheim
- From Vienna: Linz – Attnang-Puchheim – Bad Goisern
- From Graz: Bruck/Mur – Stainach-Irdning (change) Bad Goisern
The distance from the nearest airports to Hotel Agathawirt:
- Salzburg (65 km)
- Linz (110 km)
Parking / E-fuelling stations
The hotel's own parking spaces are available for parking.
In addition, there are 2 charging stations for electric cars at the hotel. Information on the e-charging stations:
- Charging plug type 2
- 24 hours 7 days/week for 2 cars with max. 22KW.
- The charging stations are public, not only for house or restaurant guests.
More information and pictures of the electric charging station can be found on Giggle.
Agathawirt opening hours
Opening hours of Restaurant Agathawirt